- Vocal intersectional feminist
- PhD researcher – figuring out my thesis about the nature of linguistic violence on social media
- co-founder of (forthcoming) Researcher-Activist Network
- Digital Comms professional
- founder of The Feminist Fringe (currently on hiatus)
- Based in the east of Scotland, but a west-coast girl at heart
- New convert to the wonder of Dungeons & Dragons
- Theatre critic and lover of musicals
- Amateur baker
- Cocktail enthusiast – a Cosmopolitan or a Lemon Drop is the way to my heart
- Aspiring writer and clumsy poet
- Tea over coffee, dogs over cats, wine over beer
- Justice over every damn thing
If you’re interested, here’s a list of my words published elsewhere.
For some more context, I briefly wrote about why I returned to this blog last summer. This is my space for externalising the questions that frustrate me, the issues that motivate me, the effect world events have on me. It’s personal, messy and wordy as hell, but it’s honest.